Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back to Finland=(

Again I needed to woke up after just few hours of sleep. The feeling wasn't so good after 3 weeks of backpacking and too little sleep all together. And to conclude this, I would have to travel over 24 hours before I would land to cold Finland again. Well, everything comes to an end at some point.

Taxi was waiting for me infront of the hotel at 5am. It took approximately 45 minutes for me to reach KL Central again. I had decided to go via train to the airport because taxi would have cost bit too much at that time. My budget was allready used. Well everything went as I planned. I managed to enter correct train which took me to right direction.

A little bit of wondering around in the airport...I was so tired that I wasn't sure where to go:D Eventually I got rid of my heavy backpack and went to the correct terminal. Just waiting and sleeping momentarily. Finally Malaysian airlines flight to Arlanda (Stockholm) was announced and there I was on my way to a plane...again. I had total of 6 flights during my trip so nothing new for me. I slept almost the whole flight. Nobody was sitting next to me so I had nicely room to use. Enjoyed again good meals and blameless service.

After around 13 hours of flying we landed to Sweden. The Airport was much smaller than I would have imagined. It was easy to navigate in the airport. Lots of signs were there to help the lonely tourist to find right way. After like three or four security checks I was in the correct terminal waiting for my Finnair flight to leave to Finland. Of course the flight was behind schedule so more total travelling time for me. Well few hours here or there didn't really matter at that time. Finally everything was in order and the plane was ready to roll.

Before landing I noticed some snow on the ground. That was actually a good thing. Before I left to the trip there were no snow nowhere whatsoever. It was now end of january so I was glad that winter had finally come. No more rain and slush! My aunt had again promised me a ride to Lauttasaari. It was nice to sit in a warm car waiting for you infront of the airport afterall I didn't have any coat with me=)After a quick dinner and chat, I had to say fairwell to my relatives again. I started my car and headed towards Lappeenranta. It was school day tomorrow so a quick return for me to my everyday life.

No comments: